Hall Hire Rates and Documents
Click on the links below for our hire rates sheet and the terms and conditions of hire
Local clubs and societies
We offer special rates to local club organisers wishing to hire the hall for community use on a regular basis. Please contact the Bookings Secretary for more information.
The spacious hall offers plenty of room for excited children to run around safely.
- Outdoor children’s play area next to the hall
- Bouncy castles are not permitted inside the hall. However, they can be inflated outside in the playing field
- Fully equipped kitchen available
Special Wedding Weekend Package
Wedding hire weekend packages start from just £300.00 for local residents. For more information, download the current hire rates sheet.
- Hire starts from 2pm on Friday through to 12 Noon on Sunday
- Marquee set-up available on the playing field
- Includes use of kitchen, crockery and cutlery
- Stage hire and AV Equipment available for an additional fee
- Premises Licence available for serving alcohol, live bands and playing music
- Large car park available with overspill parking on the playing field
How to Book
- View the hall diary to check availability.
- Use the form on the right to submit a hire request, or contact the Booking Secretary by email to email@example.com or phone 07976 365661.
- Once the hire has been confirmed, a copy of the booking form will be emailed or sent to the address given at the time of booking. The booking form should be signed and returned to the bookings secretary along with the deposit or full hire costs, if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the hire date. A returnable security deposit is also required at the time of payment. The security deposit is held until after your hire and is returned to you within two weeks after the hire, subject to damage or breakages.
- As part of the booking agreement, all hall hirers agree to complete a basic clean of the hall. The cleaning checklist is attached to the booking form and must be signed and left in the hall kitchen for collection by the booking secretary.
- Key collection for your hire will be arranged at least 48 hours prior to your hire date.
How to Pay
- By bank transfer/bill payment to:
- Account Name: St Leonards Parish Hall
- Account Sort Code: 30 91 91
- Account No: 16504468
- By cheque made payable to ‘St Leonards Parish Hall’
- By cash to the Bookings Secretary