Hall Hire Rates and Documents
Click on the links below for our current hire rates sheet and the terms and conditions of hire
Local clubs and societies
We offer special rates to local club organisers wishing to hire the hall for community use on a regular basis. Please contact the Bookings Secretary for more information.
How to Book
- View the hall diary to check availability.
- Use the form on the right to submit a hire request, or contact the Booking Secretary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07976 365661.
- Once the hire has been confirmed, 2 copies of the booking form will be sent to the address given at the time of booking. One copy is for your records, the second copy should be signed and returned to the bookings secretary along with the deposit or full hire costs, if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the hire date. A returnable security deposit is also required at the time of payment. The security deposit is held until after your hire and is returned to you within two weeks after the hire, subject to damage or breakages.
- Key collection for your hire will be arranged at least 48 hours prior to your hire date.
How to Pay
- By bank transfer/bill payment to:
- Account Name: St Leonards Parish Hall
- Account Sort Code: 30 91 91
- Account No: 16504468
- By cheque made payable to ‘St Leonards Parish Hall’
- By cash to the Bookings Secretary